Alberto Longo Falanghina “Le Fossette”
Straw yellow color with greenish tints. The nose is intense and persistent, with marked fruity and floral fragrances. The taste is well-balanced with good structure, and is accompanied by the sensation of fruitiness on the nose and the palate.
Pairs well is traditional seafood dishes, fish or white meat, and medium aged cheeses. Serve from 12-14 °C; potential to be aged 24-36 months.on.
- Denomination: IGT Puglia Bianco
- Production Area: San Severo, northern Puglia
- Age of Vineyard: Planted in 2002
- Soil: Calcareous with sandy loam texture
- Yield: 8,000 – 9,000 kg from 5,600 plants per hectare
- Fermentation: In temperature controlled stainless steel tanks
- Aging: Kept on fine lees for 3 months