100% MOSCATO GIALLO
Castel Sallegg Moscato Giallo
Pale yellow with sparkling greenish reflexes and the typical fragrance of a Moscato Giallo. Hints of green apple and biscuit, orange blossom, discrete notes of citrus and mango. Juicy and aromatic on the palate with a delicate acidity and strong fruity and floral notes in the finish.
Perfect with fish, salads and vegetable dishes, hors d’oeuvres and fresh goat cheese.
- Terroir: Kaltern – Steinleiten
- Elevation: 280 meters above sea level
- Plot: Single vineyard at Lake Kaltern
- Soil: Warm, porous soil with limestone gravel and reddish Gardena sandstone near the lake
- Training system: Guyot
- Yield per vine: 1-1.5 kg – 40 to 60 hl/ha
- Production process: Cool, filtered pre-clarification and subsequent controlled cool fermentation at 15 to 18 degrees Celsius
- Aging: Aged in stainless steel tanks on the fine lees for 4 months
- Total acidity: 5.7 g/L
- Residual sugar: 4.0 g/L