100% NERO DI TROIA
Alberto Longo Uva Di Troia "Le Cruste"
Intense ruby red color with purple highlights. The nose is intense and persistent with rich notes of brambleberries and extremely ripe plums. Well-balanced with a silky tannin structure.
Pair with aged cheeses, game, and meat in general. Serve at 18 -20°C. Open the bottle an hour before serving. Long ageing potential, at least 10 years.
- Denomination: IGT Puglia Rosso
- Production Area: San Severo, northern Puglia
- Age of Vineyard: Planted in 2002
- Soil: Calcareous with clayey texture
- Yield: 1.2 kg per plant
- Vinification: fermentation in steel vats with prolonged contact with skins
- Malolactic Fermentation: Yes
- Aging: French oak barriques and tonneaux for 12 months, in the bottle 18 months