98% GLERA, 2% PERERA
Environmentally Friendly, Sustainable
B rating VinePair
Sentio Prosecco Brut
Every sip of these wines, produced from the best Glera grapes from vineyards in the province of Treviso, is an invitation to perceive through our five senses and to be seduced by the Grapes Goddess represented on the label.
The bubbles are rightly evanescent. Pale straw yellow. Intense, fruity aromas with apple, pear, lemon, grapefruit, and wisteria. A pleasant acidity and fresh flavor.
- Production Area: Treviso
- Terrain: Morainic origin and clay
- Training System: Guyot and ylvoz
- Density: 3500 vines per hectare
- Fermentation: Stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures
- Secondary Fermentation: In low temperature, pressure resistant tanks
- Sugar: g/L 10,00 +/- 2,00
- Total Acidity: g/L 5,70 +/- 0,50