98% GLERA, 2% PERERA
Environmentally Friendly, Sustainable
Sentio Prosecco Extra Dry
Every sip of these wines, produced from the best Glera grapes from vineyards in the province of Treviso, is an invitation to perceive through our five senses and to be seduced by the Grapes Goddess represented on the label.
A fine and persistent perlage. Yellow with green highlights. Fruity, rich scents of acacia flowers, pears, and apples. A fresh flavor, and a pleasant acidity on the finish.
- Production Area: Treviso
- Terrain: Morainic origin and clay
- Cultivation: Guyot and ylvoz
- Density: 3500 vines per hectare
- Fermentation: In stainless steel vats at controlled temperatures
- Secondary Fermentation: In low temperature, pressure resistant tanks
- Sugar: g/L 14,00 +/- 2,00
- Total Acidity: g/L 5,70 +/- 0,50