Environmentally Friendly, Sustainable
Sentio Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Brut
Soft and silky, in the mouth it evokes the freshness of fruit immediately after picking. Good balance between acidity and softness that thrills with its exhilarating aromas.
Gentle and elegant; there is a purity in the hints of golden delicious apples, lime, and pink grapefruit. These open into ripe notes of pears, plums, white melons, and unexpected wisteria flowers and orange blossoms.
Try with shell fish, sliced raw tuna or swordfish, and fish tartar. Appeals to genuine people with refined, charming personalities.
- Production Area: Conegliano Valdobbiadene
- Type of Terrain: Hilly, morainic, medium texture
- Elevation: 100 – 330 MASL
- Fermentation: Primary fermentation takes place at controlled temperature on selected yeasts
- Prise de Mousse: At low temperature in tanks
- Aging in Bottle: Approximately 2 months