Dubost Régnié “Potet”
Originally known as Domaine du Tracot, now-called Domaine Dubost has been owned by the Dubost family since 1902. Its origin was found in writings and traces on the main building. With his two sons, Corentin and Joffrey, winemaker Jean-Paul Dubost hopes that the 4th generation will continue the family tradition in providing wines that reflect their terroir, the culture of the vineyard and respecting the environment and soil.
Beautiful purple color with violet hues in the glass with red fruit aromas. Fresh, fruity, and light. Drink 2-3 years.
- Cru: Régnié
- Average Age of Vines: 40-50 years
- Elevation: 250 – 300 MASL
- Soil: clay & granite, rose granite
- Harvest: Hand picked
- Yield: 36 hl/hc (52 permitted)
- Carbonic Maceration: 9 day whole grape carbonic maceration in concrete & steel tanks
- Fermentation: alcoholic fermentation – 25°, malolactic fermentation – 20°
- Bottled: Without fining