Fortified wine produced in the mountainsides along the Douro Valley, of a Ruby color and a vibrant personality. It has intense ripe fruit aromas and it is young, fresh, and rich in the palate.
Very rich aromas of ripe young fruits. Strong and full bodied with a long and persistent finish. Pair with berry pies, dried fruits, desserts, or smooth cheeses.
- Sub-Region: Tabuaço; S. João da Pesqueira (Cima Corgo)
- Vine’s Age: 10-20 years
- Soil: Schist
- Harvest: Grapes are harvested manually and transported in 30 Kg trays
- Vinification: Controlled fermentation with maceration, stopped by grape brandy addition
- Aging: Matured in wood for 3 years, followed by blending of several Port Wines from different harvests
- Date of Bottling: Bottled according to demand
- Winemaker: Jorge Manuel Pintão/Luís Rodrigues