Malvasia Fina, Códega, Rabigato, Viosinho
Fortified wine produced from white grapes grown in the Northern Portugal’s Douro Valley. Its floral aromas and fresh, fruity taste, make it a refined aperitif.
Straw yellow color with refreshing citrus and tropical aromas like pineapple and banana. Well-balanced and refined; smooth with a long lasting finish.
Try with olives, almonds, and smooth cheeses.
- Area: Sabrosa; Murça (Cima Corgo)
- Vine Age: 10-20 Years
- Soil: Schist
- Harvest: Grapes are harvested manually and transported in 30 Kg trays
- Vinification: Controlled fermentation stopped by grape brandy addition
- Aging: Matured in wood for 3 years, followed by blending of several White Port wines from different harvests, cold stabilization and filtration
- Date of Bottling: Bottled according to demand
- Winemaker: Jorge Manuel Pintão / Luís Rodrigues